REFLECTOR: IFR Test Prep course

Grover McNair grover at mcnairperformance.com
Thu May 31 07:41:41 CDT 2012

After going through a thorough ground school, I waited almost 9 months to
take the written. Prior to taking the written I went to a two day test prep
with Zenda Liess  near Greensboro NC. She is a designated examiner herself
and put on a great program. My point is that you should know the material
well but refreshing your memory is not a bad thing either. Most people
retain information better when it is not crammed in a short period of time.
The examiner that gives you the check ride will see the test results and
will likely quiz you on your weak areas.

Who would you rather fly in hard IFR conditions with: a person who got a
really good grade on their written or one who just barely passed?

Grover McNair

  _____