REFLECTOR: IFR Test Prep course

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Wed May 30 19:31:44 CDT 2012

Hey Lou,

I did the American Liars IR GS back in 1987 in Ft Lauderdale, it was a very a very good ground school.

Just don't plan on ever flying with them. The way the schedule students and string them along is the exact opposite for what you want for a training environment. But once again, their weekend ground school is great.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone 4 Classic