REFLECTOR: Phase 1 Flight testing

John Abraham john at velocityaircraft.com
Sat May 26 15:29:26 CDT 2012

Steve

Unless the spacers were cut down or a different tire was used you should be fine. Make sure you are running 45 psi in the nose and 55 in the mains.

Double check all and I mean all control throws very carefully for minimal throws. More is fine. Also. Droop the ailerons 1/16" for the first flight.

Safe flying

John