REFLECTOR: Cancun?

Jones Nick nick.jones at volvo.com
Thu May 24 08:44:15 CDT 2012

Has anyone had any experience with Air Journey? I know they are expensive but is it worth it to have someone that has been there to handle all the government hoopla. They have an escorted trip to the Yucatan and Belize<http://www.airjourney.com/journey.php?pays=Centralamerica> which I would really like to do when my bird is flying but I have the same concerns about losing the plane when I get there to smugglers. I visited Cancun with the Wings at Sea group from SNF on a ship and had a blast on the island. Definitely someplace I want to visit again.

Best regards,

Nick and Connie Jones
Velocity XL-RG
N10CN