REFLECTOR: Cancun?

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Wed May 23 20:17:56 CDT 2012

Andy

   Check out Caribbean Sky Tours  _www.caribbeanskytours.com_
(http://www.caribbeanskytours.com)    They have guided tours too and in Mexico. I, at one
point and time, put Mexican  endorsement on my insurance policy for about
$100 and never went through with  it. When I went there commercially I
checked with the Cancun FBO to get the  rules. There were many, One being I
believe that they had to file the flight  plan for you at a cost, and it was
expensive. Not to mention the natives  that would like to move Herb over the
border but under the radar (what a  fine plane for that). The plane may not be
there when you want to leave. And who  do you call to report a missing
airplane? The same guys that caught me speeding  (so they say) and wanted me to
pay the fine on the spot or go to a Mexican  prison for the weekend?????

    FWIW
     Ken

In a message dated 5/23/2012 8:30:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,