REFLECTOR: New owner - Introduction

Clayton Chase chasec at gmail.com
Tue May 22 22:32:56 CDT 2012

Hi everybody!

My name is Clayton Chase and I just bought a used but un-started XL-FG kit.
I'll answer a few of the basics about myself to get started.
I live in Seattle and work in the information technology field.
I've been flying for about 3 years now and have 400+ hours and my CFI.
 My goal with the Velocity is to fly from Seattle to Arizona and
California a couple of times a year, plus to the Midwest to visit my
family about once a year.     I am planning on building in my
basement, and am making significant changes prior to the kit arriving
so I can get it in and out and have enough room to work.   I've been
lusting after velocities for about 2 years now and finally bought the
kit.    I'm really looking forward to working on it and expect it to
take me about 6 years.

I've already got 'issues' that I hope the list can help me with that
I'll put in a new message so it's easier to track.

Clayton Chase