REFLECTOR: Format question

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Mon May 14 19:16:28 CDT 2012

Yes, it would behave exactly the same (aside from possibly using a
different email address for the Reflector) for the email users.

> Before we vote, would someone who is knowledgable please confirm that the
  Reflector will behave the same for those of us who are comfortable with
and prefer the email format? Is it true that the only change will be the
email address?    > If that is true then surely there isn't one person who
 would object to also offering a forum format. I've got no problem with an
 optional alternate format, but I hope that my old friend the Reflector
will still be peppering my email with Velocity topics.