REFLECTOR: Now Forum

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Mon May 14 17:32:03 CDT 2012

Whoa there Patrick, I don't know how you use your e-mail. I use mine
extensively for business and non-business uses(150+ emails a day). I have
"Message Rules" set up to automatically put e-mails in separate folders
depending on the topic/ sender/ content and the "Unread" count tells me that
I have stuff in the folder to read. During the day, and night, I review the
contents of each folder as it suits me and my needs. The idea that I am
"antiquated" in my approach is offensive to me, I don't have the time or the
inclination to go visit multiple sites to read their forums. I understand
that the intention is to offer Reflector users an alternative to e-mail and
it's not going to be an either /or decision and that's fine with me.

Tony Babb