REFLECTOR: Changing Mag wires IO360

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon May 14 11:28:01 CDT 2012

If you have a slick mag, removing the cap is a PITA because there isn't
enough room to remove the screws.  I had to first remove the nuts that
secure the entire mag.  Then pull the mag out a little and tilt it up
and then remove the cap screws.  I'm now using the bendix mag and the
cap can be easily removed without removing the mag - a much better design.

John