REFLECTOR: Now Forum

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Sun May 13 20:41:57 CDT 2012

I agree
How will we be able to make sure everyone gets a login and is able to vote?
I think well need a polling via this email list to be sure to capture these folks as well
Ie if folks are unable to utilize the more complicated logging in and web browser they will not signup or login
And well loose those members.
I think if we are going to do vote we need to do the voting via email to capture everyone's vote utilizing the same technology.

Thanks
Kevin Baker

.