REFLECTOR: Email vs forum

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Sun May 13 19:18:55 CDT 2012

I will create a poll so folks can post their vote.

Brian runs the Reflector service, and has done a great job of it for years.

The forum software can allow folks to get all of the messages posted
through their email, and can process their posts from email, the only
change would be instead of sending email to "reflector at tvbf.org" they would
send it to "reflector at velocityxl.com".  I would setup everyone with an
account, and subscribe anyone who wants emails, but I'd need Brian to be Ok
with it.  Without hosting the messages on the forum, I'd have to figure a
way to keep the messages coming out of the forum from being reposted when
Brian's reflector resent them.

Poll [LINK: http://www.velocityxl.com/showthread.php?11863-Email-vs-forum]
http://www.velocityxl.com/showthread.php?11863-Email-vs-forum

Brett