REFLECTOR: Fw: Progress

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Sun May 13 13:56:30 CDT 2012

I also enlarged my oil cooler inlet and added an oil cooler outlet while it was in primer. All of that would have been re-painted, too. Maybe for me it was a wash as far as extra work goes.

I'm so glad I didn't put the interior in before I started flying. I had upholstered seats, upholstered glare shield, and loose carpet laying on the floor when I started flying, but no headliner, side panels, or real carpet. I've moved the batteries and switched out one of my Plasma IIIs for a mag and fixed a fuel leak in one of the baggage areas since I started flying. All of that would have been a real pain if the interior was installed.

I take the airplane to the upholsterer in a couple of weeks, so I'm washing and waxing (with Rejex) the plane like it is going to the prom. That MicroMesh works great on the windows. They look like new again.

Doug Holub
Standard FG