REFLECTOR: Door grip

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Sun May 13 13:06:54 CDT 2012

When I was at the factory a couple of weeks ago Scott showed me a hand grip they made by removing the top layers of glass and the foam under the strake in order to make a small hand hold to make it easier to open the door. It was really slick if someone wants an easy to make hand grip.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone 4 Classic