REFLECTOR: Door grip

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Sun May 13 10:47:53 CDT 2012

Its possible its the location of the strut.  When closing, I need to ease
mine down or it will slam shut - it requires a decent grip on the strake
extension or a nasty slam.  Its not that its really difficult to
open/close, but it would be more comfortable with a finger slot.  To be
honest, I'm thinking about my wife opening the door more than me.  I think
most folks would be looking for something to grab onto as its not just
lifting on the strake extension, its lifting and pulling, and there's
nothing to grip to support the pulling action aside from the shear force
b/w your fingers and the strake extension.

This looks like a good solution:
http://www.sugatsune.com/products/ProductDetails.cfm?CATID=4&SUBCATID=3&PRODUCTID=HN

Geoff