REFLECTOR: Door grip

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Sun May 13 09:24:31 CDT 2012

I need to add this too. I am still in primer. It has been done and there are pictures somewhere in the www. I have seen them a few inches long allowing all your fingers to grip on the bottom of the strake extension to a small hole big enough for a single finger. All were recessed into the strake extension. FWIW.

Chris.

Sent from my iPhone 4