REFLECTOR: Email vs forum

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:45:55 CDT 2012

Mark,

If you look at Brett's forum, all the posts on that forum were created via
the email list, not on the forum.  You can create a new topic via the email
list, or the forum.  Currently, tho, Brett does not send out any posts
created on the forum to the email list.  It is not necessary to be a forum
user to create a new post, all email list users can continue to contribute
and read as they always have.

Again, Brett, chime in if I'm wrong on this, but if you enabled posts
created on your forum to be sent to the email list, both the email list and
forum could exist in perfect synchronization, right?

Geoff