REFLECTOR: Progress

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 04:16:06 CDT 2012

Geoff,

I know exactly what you are talking about. I kept telling myself that I was going to fly with everything in primer, but once I got to the primer stage, I quickly convinced myself, that I didn't want to take everything apart again to do the final top coat. I believe that I will save several months of work, not having to tear everything back down again. I've attached a few photo's showing my progress.

I am using Awlcraft 2000 acrylic urethane, Matterhorn White, over Awlgrip 545 Epoxy Primer. Paint prices have gone through the roof in the last two years.

Andy Ellzey