REFLECTOR: Now Forum

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Sat May 12 20:13:42 CDT 2012

All,
The following folks use the forum format. I will graciously present to the
group that we are smarter than most folks for we do fly canards. However, I
will as well submit that our mailing list format is not a secret weapon
that keeps us happier and more informed that these folks, whom I will
assign a modicum of intelligence despite a lack of vision (no canards):
Experimental:
Vans RV Forum: http://www.vansairforce.com/community/index.php
Vans UK:http://rvforum.co.uk/YaBB.pl
Lancair Builders: http://www.lancair-builders.com/forum/index.php
Lancair Legacy: http://www.highrf.com/forums/
Kitfox Forum: http://www.teamkitfox.com/Forums/
Rotax Powered: http://rotaxaircraft.com/forum/
Rotorway: http://www.rotorwayownersgroup.com/
Avid Kitfox Forum:
http://www.avidfoxflyers.com/index.php?/forum/26-avid-flyer-general-hangar/
Gyrocopter/EXP Rotorheads:
http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26679
GA:
Cessna 172: http://www.cessna172club.com/forum/
Mooney: http://www.mooneyspace.com/index.cfm?action=forums
Beech Singles: http://www.beechtalk.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2
Piper: http://www.piperowner.org/forums.html

This was a cursory list by no means exhaustive. We need to make the move,
those happy with the status quo will get all the emails they toggle 'ON'
to. If you toggle on to everything, then you'll see all the traffic posted
to the forum. Responding to the emails from your phone will either require
an APP or using your browser. So the only advantage I see of the mailing
list format is the response that hits everyone by email alone. You will
have that if you get an APP, if not you'll have to log into the forum by
phone browser.
I really had no intention of getting on this today, someone else brought it
up so I piled on I suppose.
No offense to anyone, I think everyone wins if we go to a forum,
particularly new folks. Flight safety for the community are my motives.

Respectfully (But let's do this people)

Mark B. Magee
N34XL XLFG 300HP 80HRS

'Texan by birth, Canardian by choice'