REFLECTOR: Now Forum

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Sat May 12 17:37:00 CDT 2012

That's correct, and I've already imported emails that I had from back to
2001, so I've captured a fair amount of history.

But I don't want to push a change that there isn't concensus for.  After
watching the fracturing of the Canard forums the most important thing for
me is that there is one community so folks can have conversations with the
largest set of builders possible.  If we can and want to improve it, I'm
all for that, but I don't want to create dischord.

Brett

> Brett
>Am I correct in understanding that you would be able to do both?
>Forum and email (as it is now?)
>If that's true I could also send you all the past emails exported from my
email program and could you import them for everyone ?