REFLECTOR: Was Brakes -> Now Forum

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Sat May 12 12:55:01 CDT 2012

I will likely check out the forum app. I don't mind the email though. It may be six of one, half dozen of another.

Sent from my iPhone 4

On May 12, 2012, at 10:43 AM, "Mark Magee" <edjonesbrady at gmail.com<mailto:edjonesbrady at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Chris,
A forum can instantly pump all posts to any topic thread started directly to your email if you toggle that function on your account. Or you can choose which conversations you want to be included in: If your an XLFG you could opt out of a discussion (directly to your email) on an RG gear discuss -if you choose to-.
You would lose nothing IMHO if we went to a forum. With an Iphone forum app would would be able to give and go in conversations all day long if you chose.

Mark