REFLECTOR: Was Brakes -> Now Forum

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Sat May 12 09:31:44 CDT 2012

I often search for old Reflector emails by using the "Find" function in
Outlook express. It works as well as searching through a forum's postings,
IMHO. I save all the best Reflector emails in my Velocity sub-folder.

I often visit various forums when I'm looking for information, and when I
was active in the stock market I spent a lot of time every day on a couple
of forums, but I still prefer the Reflector. Maybe it is nostalgia after 11
years, maybe it's just because I prefer the subject matter. I hope that if
we do switch to a forum format that receiving emails as they are posted
would still be an option.

Doug Holub
2009 Standard FG, 135 hrs
interior finished next week?