REFLECTOR: Save Kallispell, vote while poll is up

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri May 11 21:43:12 CDT 2012

You know what gets me- the people buy the property near the airport because it is cheap (because it is near an airport) then after they build their homes, they complain about the noise and act like victims of the horrible airport.  I don’t know of any case (although there must be some) where people were minding their own business and someone built a busy airport next door-Last time I checked there was just a ton of vacant property all over the place in Montana- they should move somewhere more desolate….