REFLECTOR: Brakes

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Fri May 11 20:13:07 CDT 2012

Sorry Don, I didn't see this poll as it was under "Brakes."  I would much
prefer a forum (is that what you were advocating for?).  Between this mail
list and the cozy/canard one its too much email.  For these types of
discussions, a forum is a much better, well, forum.  When you get a lot of
email, its a pain, especially on mobile device to delete, delete, delete.
 Yes, I could go for the digest, but when I'm interest in a topic, I want
to see new posts fast.  I'd vote to move the Reflector to Brett's site.
 One option might be to allow (enable?) Brett's site to post to the
reflector, then everyone could choose whichever they wanted.

Geoff