REFLECTOR: Help Save Three Forks MT Airport

Monroe Balton af29echo at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 23:19:40 CDT 2012

Suggest contacting the FAA's Airports Division Manager in Seattle.

Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 18:09:51 -0700
From: jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
To: canard-aviators at yahoogroups.com; reflector at tvbf.org
CC: SARL-Racers at yahoogroups.com
Subject: REFLECTOR: Help Save Three Forks MT Airport

Hi Folks, Sorry, am reposting with correct subject line. --Jeff Barnes

Hi Folks,

Please read carefully  email below from Brian Carroll (Race 155), the Montana Pilot Association, and 9S5 the Airport Manager about your requested testimony, letters, and [calm, friendly, well-reasoned] support to save 9S5, Three Forks Montana.

The issue goes to Gallatin County Commissioner meeting May 8th.  If
Gallatin sounds familiar, it should: 9S5 is 74nm north of KWYS,
Yellowstone National Park, and a few NW of Bozeman.

BRIAN, please ask the Bozeman Daily Chronicle to post a survey about Keeping  Three Forks Airport.  We came to the aid of Sedona AZ by the hundreds.

Regards and Thanks,

Jeff Barnes

Race 411