REFLECTOR: airplane wax

Bill Werner wwerner at earthlink.net
Mon May 7 20:30:17 CDT 2012

I like to use Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax.  I get it at a local car parts
store, about $10 a bottle, easy to apply.I even use it to clean off the bugs
and at the same time protect the finish.  It is some sort of polymer that
makes it real slippery and with a nice shine.  Since it is a liquid you just
spray it on and wipe down with a cloth. real easy!!  (I also use it on my
truck and my wife's car, you can even put in on in the sun.)

The bottle is black with a yellow car on the label:

 <http://www.detailing.com/store/meguiars-ultimate-quik-wax.html> Meguiars
Ultimate Quik Wax

Bill

N255DM