REFLECTOR: Virgin XL kit for sale (fixed gear), asking $25,900

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Fri Mar 30 16:02:53 CDT 2012

To any future Velocity builders who may be lurking on the Reflector,

Last year there was an un-started XL kit on ebay for $38,000. I negotiated with the seller, but we were too far apart on price. He didn't sell it and I ended up buying a different kit.

Now, a year later, that original seller has contacted me, saying he has dropped the price to $25,900. I told him I had purchased some other kit, but would help him out by spreading the word of his offer. (See below.)

Disclaimer: I don't know this individual. I don't know anything about his kit, other than it was advertised a year ago on ebay. I'm not being compensated in any way for helping him. I can't even tell if his first name is Onik or Harry. If anyone knows anything about this kit or its owner, please post your warning or encouragement to the group.

Reiff Lorenz

Message from: onik alajajyan <onikowns at yahoo.com>

Hello sir, I saw your post about how you were interested in buying an unstarted Velocity XL Kit. I am currently selling one, it is a fixed gear. It is brand new, untouched, and its been kept safe in a warehouse for a year and a half. My asking price is $25,900. Also, I have an Epoxy pump included. Manuals and Videos are also included. I payed $44,900 for it. I am located in Chatsworth CA, zip code 91311. My phone number is (818)497-6019, my name is Harry.