REFLECTOR: Obtaining Repairmans Certificate - Static RPM

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Mar 30 09:22:18 CDT 2012

Brian,

2250 with 3 washers, 3 blades sounds about right.  I don't understand
how you got 3000 rpm, unless that was with turbo, in which case it may
be better to not use turbo for T/O.  You should have plenty of power
without it.  Maybe you've figured out something that I don't understand,
but it seems like the right approach is to remove washers, not blades.  FWIW

John