REFLECTOR: EFIS/WAAS GPS

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Mar 30 08:54:29 CDT 2012

This sounds like the best reason for getting synthetic vision.  I don't
want to change my panel and have decided to go the WingX/ipad route.
I'm adding the Skyradar box for weather (there is a special discount
right now).  I was going to mount the ipad somewhere, but after seeing
and trying the Brent Bourgeois lap pad (more like a conference table), I
plan to copy that (hope you haven't patented it Brent).

John