REFLECTOR: Flush Fit Fuel Sender Pockets

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Mar 28 12:41:57 CDT 2012

Actually, you just clear  a small area of the foam down to the inner skin of the tank, and fill the small pocket with epoxy/micro (I used Jeffco/micro) then sand smooth, then install the back part, drill through the back panel, and the Jeffco slug and into the tank on top and bottom, then install the front panel- really easy.