REFLECTOR: Cooling the engine

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Mar 28 08:38:39 CDT 2012

There is a very good article by Marc Borom, which has moved around.  Here
is the current link
[LINK: http://marc-borom.com/LongEZ/NACA_AirFlow.htm]
http://marc-borom.com/LongEZ/NACA_AirFlow.htm

I'm going to capture it on the Wiki as well in case it moves again....
[LINK: http://www.velocityxl.com/wiki/index.php?title=NACA_Ducts]
http://www.velocityxl.com/wiki/index.php?title=NACA_Ducts

Brett