REFLECTOR: Flush Fit Fuel Sender Pockets

John Abraham john at velocityaircraft.com
Wed Mar 28 05:50:19 CDT 2012

The Atkins sight gauges work fine. Our XL has only JPI with sky's port fuel probes and it actually reads within a gallon on each side. A fuel sender that shows you what is going on makes it nice if you are flying a lot of IFR so you don't have to keep looking back over your shoulder but you sure can't beat a fail proof seeing is believing gauge.

Just FYI keep an eye on fuel level. Sometimes the orange ball can stick in the sight gauge.