REFLECTOR: Dual Stick Control Installation

Scott Baker scottb33333 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:17:22 CDT 2012

Hello Bob,
It is my understanding that Velocity has instructions regarding field
conversion of the center flight control system to dual side sticks.
The instructions state that some of the parts that were shipped with the
center stick system are used with the dual control stick system.  I
believe this includes the long 3/4" OD aileron TT that resides inside
the keel.
Couplers are provided to get everything linked together.
Ask John Abraham if the factory has a updated set of installation
instructions.
Scott B.