REFLECTOR: Vortex Generators

Fred Anderka fred at holohil.com
Tue Mar 27 10:21:41 CDT 2012

Hi Lou:

Not that I am endorsing the product but Spruce has some Stolspeed VG's you can get in small numbers at a reasonable price.  I use them on my cooling NACA's and the cooling improvement has been incredible.  Now I have the opposite problem of low CHT's  flying in the winter at 10000 to 14000'.

Fred Anderka
Velocity XL-RG
C-GHOL

I have to replace about ten broken vortex generators on my canard. Is there a good source to purchase a small quantity of these? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lou Stedman
Velocity SEFG
N7044Q
Olean, NY