REFLECTOR: V-twin

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Tue Mar 27 07:39:55 CDT 2012

Regardless of the commentary I hope to get a look at it while I am in Sebastian for transitional training next week.
I also think it is pretty cool that during the down economy that Velo, Inc is able to do some R&D and introduce a new product and place them in a somewhat unique position in the e-ab community by being an established company with a twin in their line. Heck, I am guessing that business may be kinda slow right now, but instead of sitting on their hands, they got out there and finished the promised twin, a plane which may appeal to many, even if just the cool factor.

Mini-starship. Baby-Starship. Starship light....or just the V-Twin (which I am sure Hawker/Beechcraft will appreciate)

.02

Chris Barber
Houston
SE FG 13b turbo