REFLECTOR: V-twin

Jones Nick nick.jones at volvo.com
Tue Mar 27 07:16:44 CDT 2012

If it's like all other twins, redundancy that's it. You don't fly twins for efficiency, it's all about redundancy. That's why I sold my twin to build a Velocity. I just wish they had used the resources that it took to develop the twin and made the core product easier and quicker to build. I wouldn't have ventured into this area until I had sold 5000+ kits like Vans has. But then again I'm not Duane.

Best regards,
Nick