REFLECTOR: Side sticks

Doug Kanczuzewski doug at customstudio.com
Mon Mar 26 11:13:24 CDT 2012

I have the side sticks, yes I have an arm rest on the door. Advantage was changing radios with right hand while flying with the left. Comparison is tough because the only center stick was at the factory years ago. I am use to my version. Only problem I have had is 90 gallons of fuel, four adults and baggage and having to keep back pressure on climb out as I could not get enough trim. Wore my arm out. Thinking of adding the sparrow strainer.

Doug