REFLECTOR: Gulf Coast Canard Fly-In weather update.

velocityoner at yahoo.com velocityoner at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 08:56:07 CDT 2012

OK Canardians,

Believe it or not the weather folks are telling us the weather is going to clear up and we are going to have a great weekend. If you have been looking at it it has not looked good at all but the rain will be out of here today by 3 and the clouds by early AM tomorrow. Terry Schubert has asked me to put together a report for the CSA newsletter so we need a good turnout. Once again the fly in is at the St Elmo airport (2R5) which is about 10 miles south of Mobile. No control tower, gas available. I would say it was cheap but after paying $3.93 for car gas in Louisiana yesterday I'm not sure what to say.
We meet on the East Ramp. We will have hotdogs, chips and drinks available (and cheap) for lunch this year though. If you are not getting a car please locate me and let me know so I can make sure you have a way to get to and from the hotel, races, eateries, etc.

Victor Taylor
Velocity N93DV
251-377-5216