REFLECTOR: Naca Scoops

Ron N Velocity XLFG VelocityXL at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 22 08:53:38 CDT 2012

I am not getting the cooling I would like. Boy 86 degrees and sunny in March  Got to love
Chicago area. Sorry for gloating. But More to my Question has any one done some testing
of  the nacho scoops on top  to see if they could get better air flow. I found the attached
web sit that has some good pictures of his trials. Looks like putting the Corner baffles in
would really help. I would like to test mine but  putting oil on a unpainted plane does not appeal to me.

Ron

http://marc-borom.com/LongEZ/NACA_AirFlow.htm