REFLECTOR: Jeffco spec sheet

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Wed Mar 21 14:56:22 CDT 2012

I had mogas from across the street. I am running a rotary, so it was the choice. However, there is only speculation that the mogas, with up to 10% ethanol, was the culprit. Yes, it very well may be, but with the evidence we have we could flimsy as easily speculate it was a bad batch of Jeffco. I am hopping to provide data points and not judgment.

Sent from my iPhone 4