REFLECTOR: Gulf Coast Canard Fly-In

velocityoner at yahoo.com velocityoner at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 23:41:49 CDT 2012

Reminder to all. The 3rd annual Gulf Coast Canard Fly-In will be this weekend just South of Mobile Alabama at 2R5 airport. St Elmo airport.
Last year we had 17 canards. Let's make it 25 this year. We meet on the east ramp. We will do our best to shuttle you all to hotels, restaurants and the race track. As usual we have a  lot of fun. As a Velocity owner I would like to see some Velocities.....hint, hint.
I'll be available after moon on Thursday on my cell for questions.
Hotels are in Tillman's Corner Alabama about 6 miles East.
Victor Taylor
251-377-5216