REFLECTOR: Jeffco spec sheet

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Mar 18 21:33:53 CDT 2012

The data sheet shows that ethanol and MEK (which is chemically similar
to additives in non-ethanol auto gasolines) do affect Jeffco (soften
it), but gasohol and mogas do not which suggests that when diluted in
gasoline these additives are not a problem.  A problem would be that if
you get water in your tank, these additives will migrate from the
gasoline to the water where they will become concentrated
and more likely to affect Jeffco.

John