REFLECTOR: South America Rep

alec alec at rhodius.com.ar
Sat Mar 17 13:22:45 CDT 2012

Hi Barry,

Yes...., I¹m representing Velocity Aircrafts in South America and I¹m
located in Buenos Aires Argentina. I hope you have checked my web page.
(velocitysudamerica.com) I have been trying to answer your post by phone,
being unlucky, I tried by mail. (no luck yet) We bought a 1996 STD FG for
some friends in Bs As, a 1997 SDT RG for us to show and a KIT to start
assembling soon. As part of our representing program, we are considering
purchasing the XL RG as the high end Aircraft of the Velocity Company, but
we don¹t know if we can afford it. I have made contact with some other
owners but still didn¹t reach an agreement. If you¹re not interested and
know of some other Velocity owner that might be interested in selling,
please let them and me know. Thank you very much, Best regards, Alec

El 17/03/12 14:00, "reflector-request at tvbf.org" <reflector-request at tvbf.org>