REFLECTOR: Fw: Angel Flight requested from Florida to Chicago

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 21:44:24 CDT 2012

Hi Friends,

      John Tatro is an old friend, co-worker and roomate, EAA chapter 153 President. I've been staying at his sister's house in OSH last 15 or so years - as have some of you. His brother is former F-16 jet jock.  My heart goes out to the family.

      Any help - for an interesting cross-country compassion flight from Stuart FL to UGN or DPA (Waukegan or DuPage IL) for a great cause, give John a call or email Sharon per email below.

Thanks,

Jeff Barnes EAA 71374
Race 411