REFLECTOR: Aro-Tek Nose gear door cylinder

Jones Nick nick.jones at volvo.com
Tue Mar 13 07:44:32 CDT 2012

I switched over to the mechanical for space reasons. I needed the space in the keel where the sequence valve was mounted. When I removed the cylinder, it had just started leaking. If you are careful about the installation, the mechanical seems to be simpler. I cannot say too much as mine is not flying yet, but from a maintenance standpoint, it sure cleans up the plumbing and simplifies the installation, and saves weight to boot!

Best regards,

Nick and Connie Jones
Velocity XL-RG
N10CN