REFLECTOR: Aircraft data plate

Scott Baker scottb33333 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:12:06 CDT 2012

Actually, I encountered a situation recently where a second buyer wanted
to up the gross weight on his newly purchased XL from 2,700# to 2,900#.
Turned out to be a simple process.  The manufacturer (builder) simply
makes a new W&B with the revised GTOW.
The aircraft goes back into Phase-1 for 5-hours of test flying.  FAA is
consulted only in regards to approving a flight test area.
Scott B.