REFLECTOR: Aircraft data plate

Jones Nick nick.jones at volvo.com
Mon Mar 12 11:03:00 CDT 2012

I don't see this information changing over the life of the airplane in 99% of the aircraft it is mounted on. The gross weight is set when the certificate is issued and changing the engine while possible is very involved and even then you will have to go back through testing. Several E/AB aircraft in our chapter have been bought and sold and even modified, but none of this information was changed.

Best regards,
Nick