REFLECTOR: Aircraft data plate

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 09:50:08 CDT 2012

Izy,

I went to our local trophy shop and it cost me like $10 for the latest
laser engraving. Looks fantastic. Logo is easy to find here on reflector. I
provided them with my own stainless steel plate that I cut to size. I also
found a buffing wheel and buffed it before giving it to the engraver. If
you can't find a shop to do it, let me know and I'll send you the address
of my engraver here is Provo, UT. You can send it in a common stamped
envelope.

Dennis Martin
Chevy Powered 173 FGE Flying
Just installed Alpha System AOA