REFLECTOR: Uneven Cylinder Cooling

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Mar 11 12:53:52 CDT 2012

Air escaping around the outer edges of the cylinders may actually help.
I've improved cooling of specific cylinders by increasing the gap
between the plenum and the cylinder.  I believe this works because most
of the cooling occurs at the cylinder top (or bottom depending on
direction of air flow) and the gap allows more cooling air to flow over
the top of the cylinder.

John