REFLECTOR: FG Nosewheel Shimmy

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 7 16:40:53 CST 2012

That is very interesting. Years ago a friend lost a tube on landing in South
Carolina in his LongEZ . We went to three different places looking for a
replacement tube with no luck. No one wanted anything to do with an airplane
tire. We finally realized this and asked for a lawn mower tire and there was
no problem.