REFLECTOR: Nylaflow fittings

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Mar 7 08:34:44 CST 2012

Alex,

little out of touch are we?

I, Scott, who wrote that email you replied to, have the nylaflow and
braided steel over rubber and do not have a problem in the lightest with
my brakes.

Brian, who has aluminum lines, who I had replied to, does have a problem.

Maybe braided steel over rubber is not the problem you think it is?

Scott